Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

I' ve Not Given Up


How come I’m still a seed
beginning to dry up
before snow fairies have
visited me

Inside this darkening womb
I dream of life
when all around me
buried corpses
whisper prayers for the dead

I have thrust out my arms  
from between the twisted
roots of grass
yet the gardener refuses to
make a vent in
the earth for my living thoughts

Let me have a reason
for my death
showers fall and return
it hurts that my strength
                                                is my persistence.

12 comments:

  1. चर्चा मंच20 December 2013 at 12:23

    बहुत सुन्दर प्रस्तुति...!
    आपकी इस प्रविष्टि् की चर्चा कल शनिवार (21-12-2013) "हर टुकड़े में चांद" : चर्चा मंच : चर्चा अंक : 1468 पर होगी.
    सूचना देने का उद्देश्य है कि यदि किसी रचनाकार की प्रविष्टि का लिंक किसी स्थान पर लगाया जाये तो उसकी सूचना देना व्यवस्थापक का नैतिक कर्तव्य होता है.
    सादर...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inside this darkening womb
    I dream of life
    when all around me
    buried corpses
    whisper prayers for the dead
    Excellent !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thrust out my arms
    from between the twisted
    roots of grass
    yet the gardener refuses to
    make a vent in
    the earth for my living thoughts
    Awesome !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Popular Posts