Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 22 December 2014

Thinking


                                                                 The more I think
The less I act,
thinking is coeval with action
and coterminous with inaction.

I always think, but never
consistently,
for  consistency is the fruit of
clearsightedness.

I know thought engenders thought,
but can I fathom my mind
which is a well of thought,
a bottomless pit?

I always overthink –
A streak of Hamlet, perhaps.
The more I learn to think,
I forget what I thought.
It is a vortex from which
Perhaps no traveller returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings
Active Search Results

Popular Posts

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write
Follow on Bloglovin
Submit Blog & RSS Feeds
blog search directory
Personal Blog Directory
Best Indian websites ranking